Please check any national, local and health advisories for this destination before you book.
The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel remains a welcoming and comfortable lodging option for guests looking to travel. We have put into place more intensive protocols to address the COVID-19 pandemic. These procedures follow Centers of Disease Control (CDC), State, and Local government guidelines and demonstrate our commitment to protecting guest safety.
The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel has always maintained a high score when it comes to cleanliness. Those high standards for maintaining meticulous guest rooms and public spaces remain a hallmark of the brand today.
Following is a brief overview of safety precautions and amenities that guests will experience at The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel during their visit with us.
- Guests will utilize front doors to enter the hotel.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to each guest.
- Sanitization Fogger will be utilized for a more in-depth cleaning process.
We continue to offer a complimentary breakfast for all guests with grab-and-go options still available. We would like to mention that we have made changes and now offer self-serve items and hot items as well. With these changes there are requirements such as glove and mask use. We are very excited to upgrade our breakfast offerings while providing options that remain in line with current guidelines and best practices.
- Guests are advised to distance themselves a minimum of six feet from anyone that is not traveling with them. This includes standing in lines, using elevators, public restrooms, and any other public area on the property.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added to various locations of the property. Guests and employees must use hand sanitizer upon entering any facility and after touching contact surfaces.
- Housekeeping staff has increased cleaning frequencies of button panels throughout the day.
- Updated air purification and filtering system has been installed for guest safety.
- It is advised to use the elevator exclusively with your party.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, hair dryer, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Newspaper and magazine services have been suspended until further notice.
- Guests may request additional amenities through the front desk, which may include but is not limited to: do not disturb signs, comment cards, additional shampoo, soaps, and body washes, k-cups, creamers, and condiment packages, and additional bath tissue.
- Guests may request daily housekeeping which will be scheduled for a time when they're not in the room.
- Every room will remain unoccupied for 24 hours after guest checkout where possible.
- Ozone machines will be used to purify air in guest rooms after checkout.
Public Spaces and Communal Areas
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, stair handrails, fitness center equipment, business center equipment, and furnishings, coffee and beverage stations, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- At this time, our Fitness Center is closed.
Employee & Guest Health
The health and safety of our guests and employees is paramount and will continue to be the main priority of The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel
Employees will be screened for temperature, if exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Any employee that feels ill, must remain home. Those who may have been exposed to COVID-19 must quarantine themselves for 14 days prior to returning to work.
Employee & Guest Health Concerns
Employees are instructed to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other signs of COVID-19. They have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to appropriate health authorities. We will be ready to provide support to our guests.
Room Recovery Protocol
In the event of presumptive case of COVID-19, the guest's room will be removed from service and quarantined. The guest room will not be returned to service until the case has been confirmed or cleared. In the event of a positive case, the room will only be returned to service after undergoing an enhanced sanitization protocol and locked down for 72 hours.
Kindly note, hotel amenities and safety modifications may vary and are subject to change at any time based on Federal, State, and Local Government restrictions, guidelines, and best practices.
For any questions regarding upcoming reservations, please contact our reservations department: 844-700-1717.
FLEXIBILITY ON YOUR TRAVEL PLANS.
The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel understands that plans are subject to change, as the current guidelines surrounding COVID-19 continue to fluctuate. We will remain as flexible as possible with guests who need to modify or cancel their reservations. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website or via our Front Desk. Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel recognizes that planning travel is difficult during these times. We are committed to serving our clients and guests in the best way possible. Our sales team will remain flexible and work with those that encounter cancellations related to COVID-19 issues on a case by case basis.
The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel will allow groups who have previously contracted group blocks to reschedule any groups due to venue changes and restrictions or group limitations and restrictions. This is based on availability.
Please contact our Sales Department directly with any rescheduling questions or requests at 844-700-1717 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.